Hello everyone and happy Friday. It’s been a while from I have written a post as I have been crazy busy. If I am not writing on here I am always on Facebook: AUNO4 or Snapchat: Alwaysunique26 or Instagram: jordynbusby
To most people Fridays mean its the freakin’ weekend but for me its just another working day leading to another working weekend.
I never have any problems working weekends – after you do it for a while they all just turn into regular days. (as some of you may know my family own a bar & restaurant – so our weekends are our busiest times and I have been working weekends for 9 years.)
If I’m perfectly honest I prefer not to have a day off during the weekend as everywhere is so busy – during the week its bliss as all the shops etc are all quieter.
So I thought for Friday I would write a Friday Five Post on the small things that have made me happy this week.
1. I started to pack for my upcoming trip – some of my regular reader will know I am travelling to Chicago and then on to a Caribbean cruise. So we start our first leg next Sunday night and at the start of this week I began to pack my suitcase. I am a super organised person so I always pack wayyy too soon. You can read all about my packing habits here.
2. I finished a book that I started reading a few weeks ago – I know you might be thinking this is ages to read a book but to me its quite impressive. The book is called The Girl Who Came Back by Susan Lewis. This book has twist and turns from the start and keeps you turning the pages. Definitely worth a read.
3. I finished booking all our things for holidays – I always book anything we need for holidays in advance. Primarily because it save A LOT of hassle and helps you beat the queue. I found when booking stuff for Chicago that most attractions etc were free. I only booked the Hop on Hop off bus for Chicago and the 360 Observation Deck. The last thing I had to do was book our airport transfers which I done today 😀
4. My Ugg shoes arrived – Usually when I thing of Ugg’s I think of boots or slippers – it never really occurred to my that they did shoes until a pair popped up on my screen on an advertisement and the advertisement worked because I was straight on a bought them. I am bringing them away with me and I can’t wait to wear them. They are so comfortable and stylish. You can shop them here
5. I got the most beautiful Zara cross body bag. I have been looking for the past 2 years for a cross body bag for the summer when I am wearing nice bright colours. I find that tan bags tend to dull the colours. So this silver suede leather bag is perfect. You can shop it here.
I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you do 🙂
“Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action” Benjamin Disraeli