Its Friday… YAY!!
It’s a bank holiday weekend, which means we will be super busy in work and I won’t get lifting my head for the next 4 days! Never bothers me tho – working hard has always been my thang!!! 😉
Today I wanted to share with you 5 items that I just cannot live without! If you have been following me for a while then you might guess some of them! 🙂
1. White Shirt – There is something so classic about a crisp white shirt! Pair it with anything and you are on to a winner! I think I must have about 10 in my wardrobe – I am like a magpie to them! Oops!
You can shop it here
2. Navy Jeans – If I’m not in my black uniform skinnies I am in my navy skinny jeans! I just love navy – I know there isn’t much difference between navy and black but I just prefer navy so much more! Team a white shirt with navy jeans and you’ll look dressed without any effort!
You can shop these here
3. Leather Gloves – I know we are into Spring but leather gloves are one thing I can’t live without and with the weather we are having at the minute I could still be using them! It isn’t easy finding a good soft pair of leather gloves but if you do, hold onto them for dear life!! lol! I found mine after them being missing for 2 months and I was so over the moon that I hadn’t actually lost them! 😀 TK Maxx is a good place to find a pair in winter.
You can shop these here
4. Fitted Blazer – I buy one blazer each year in a different colour, they have to be one of the easiest items to dress up any outfit! I have gotten most of mine from Massimo Dutti but H&M do great ones!
5. Nude Court Shoes – Nude heels are easy found but finding a pair that don’t look cheap is another thing! I find that if they are too light then they look cheap – I have a pair of Christian Louboutin Nude Courts and to be honest they are the perfect shade of nude! My Louboutins were a present and are out of most peoples price range but the good news is that I have found a brand at over 1/2 of the price and just a slightly different shade.
There we have it, 5 items I can’t live without in my wardrobe – well live without is a bit extreme but you know what I mean!! 😉 If you have the basics it is so easy to build a wardrobe around them!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to and I hope enjoyed my post! If you have any items you can’t live without, be sure to comment and let me know! 🙂