Happy Friday everyone,
Today I thought I would share with you what I am loving this week, It is always good to appreciate life no matter what it throws at you! Incase you didn’t see some of my latest posts I am in Bulgaria at the minute and it has been a great to get away from work and take some time out. This week has really shown me to appreciate the small things and have a look around me – I think it is the first time that I have really needed to get away from things.
So here goes…
1. I saw my first real life Poppy, I can’t believe that I have made it 24 years without seeing one or maybe I just wasn’t looking! :s They are so delicate and pretty! I made my mum drive around like a crazy lady whilst I took pictures!
2. Another flower based point – I seen the biggest, prettiest roses I have ever seen! At home I have only seen roses maybe the size of your palm but these were much bigger, they were bigger than your fist and the colour was a fab cerise pink. I spotted them whilst driving past and had to make sure I went back get a picture before I head home!
3. Lancaster Tan Maximiser – I buy this every year when I am going on a sun holiday but I always forget how much I love it! It promotes that it prolongs your tan for 1 month and I believe it does! It doesn’t dry greasy and smells lovely! It is a bit pricey but it is worth it to keep your tan for a bit longer, it acts as an aftersun as well!
4. I opened my eyes. Yes I open them every day but this week I have opened my eyes and have seen more around Nessebar, Bulgaria than I have for years! I think when you continuously visit a place you forget to actually look around you and you take it for granted! I’ve seen so many beautiful things and appreciated them more than usual! Nessebar has such beauty, it has beautiful buildings, views and the waters are crystal clear! It is good to just look around sometimes
5. My best friend and his wife had a beautiful baby boy this week!! I can’t wait for cuddles and to watch him grow up! They are going to be fantastic parents and he will be spoilt rotten by everyone. (I won’t post a photo because he is a bit too young for a blog post 😉 )
So there we have it, 5 things that I am loving this week – sometimes its the simple things in life eh?
I did have one unfortunate event whilst I was away (1st world problem of course) you can check it out here, there are some tips in there as well!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I will be back with another post on Monday and I would love if you could check it out! Don’t forget to let me know if you have had any happy moments this week!